Lindsay Rothman, MS Ed.
Lindsay Rothman, MS Ed., is Sleepy On Hudson's infant and baby specialist. As a mother of two (Dylan, 3 and Cece, 7 months), Lindsay has the personal and professional experience to help her clients take the right steps forward in the first months of parenthood. She will develop a sleep schedule for nights and naps that is right for your parenting style and baby's temperament. Lindsay is also very experienced and successful at creating and implementing sleep training plans.
Lindsay is our best product guru. She scouts out the latest and greatest gear and techniques and often has hands-on experience with everything she finds.
Whether you need help for the first few months, an 'official' sleep training plan, or a customized list of products for your nursery, registry, or family, Lindsay is a valuable combination of sleep expert, mother, and friend. She is the perfect source for all your infant and baby sleep concerns.
Baby 411 for the new (and expecting mother)
Whether you are entering your last trimester and ready to think beyond your birth plan or just got home and don't know where to go from here, let sleepy on hudson's infant and baby expert Lindsay Rothman help you establish a healthy and hopeful foundation for sleep. From must have products to items you really can skip, Lindsay will help you customize your baby's sleep space in a fantastic, safe, and innovative way and will teach you healthy sleep habits that you can implement at anytime.
- Pre-call questions and goals form
- 30 minute phone call covering healthy infant sleep habits, what to work on, what to not worry about, and the must haves.
- A virtual nursery analysis
- Follow up notes on everything covered, sample schedules, and personalized product recommendations for nursery and beyond.
- 1 check in phone call to update and answer follow up questions between 8 and 12 weeks.
(also a perfect gift)