Programs & Pricing
the Sleep Coaching package
our signature program
Get an individualized, developmentally appropriate plan to allow your child to learn to sleep—and sleep well. We focus on 3 key factors that play fundamental roles in your child’s sleep: his temperament, his developmental picture, and your parenting style. Our package includes:
- In-home or virtual consultation including our sleep intake assessment
- A sleep plan that covers sleep environment, schedule, nap and bedtime routines
- A sleep training program to handle all wake ups, sleep hurdles from travel, illness, and milestones to room sharing and teething
- Active support including 3 weeks of daily emails and text support, plus 4 phone calls scheduled as needed
- Option for in-home bedtime support with Lindsay Rothman (by the hour)
infant sleep guidance + support
SUPPORT FOR THE NEWBORN AND THE NEW PARENT
If you have a newborn, then you are probably getting lots of advice from well meaning families and friends -- but it can be hard to know and trust it is the right advice for you and your baby. We can help you with these first few weeks to sort out feedings, naps, nights and more. We suggest this program for newborns - 12 weeks.
- In home or virtual consultation with Hilary Baxendale. Two hour in home visit or 4 virtual face to face sessions.
- Clear follow up notes and written guidance emailed at the end of the consultation or mini session.
- Follow up support including 4 emails and 2 mini calls during your one month period of support.
Pricing $525 (in home) or $425 (virtual)
You’re almost there, but still need some coaching. We offer support by the hour for smaller questions and/or issues. This is a perfect option for families who need general guidance, have issue-specific questions, or have already sleep-trained and need help with fine-tuning. Please note this option does not include text and email support.